Polypropylene webbing is a popular, general-purpose webbing used in industry and leisure for a variety of applications. Polypropylene webbing can be used for handles and strapping on backpacks and rucksacks, tents, marquees and camping equipment, as well as sailing, equestrian and load carriage equipment.
Wyedean’s in-house manufactured polypropylene webbing has the following properties:
- Available in a wide range of colours and sizes from 2mm to 120mm
- Cost effective to produce in large quantities
- Strong and robust up to 7g/den
- Made from thin multi-filament yarn
- Easy to sew, rivet and eyelet
- Has good resistance to abrasion and chemicals
- Is difficult to ignite and burn slowly withstanding temperatures up to around 160°C
- Performs well in low temperatures actually increasing in strength and reducing in elongation
- Has excellent resistance to sunlight making it perfect for outdoor use
Wyedean offers a full making up service which includes the cutting, sewing, blocking and sealing of its webbings, straps and bindings. We can manufacture and supply webbing and narrow fabrics in large bulk quantities to your exact requirements, finished, sewn and packaged.
We also stock various widths, colours and styles of polypropylene webbing which are available to buy online in small-medium quantities.
Visit our web shop to view our product range and stock levels.