Polyester webbing is a versatile webbing that is typically used for binding or strapping in the automotive and medical industries. Polyester shares a lot of similarities with polypropylene webbing in terms of features, but differs in its chemical make-up being instead made from polyethylene terephalate fibres.
Wyedean’s polyester webbings have the following features:
- Extremely strong and tenacious up to 10g/den
- Have excellent resistance to abrasion
- Are able to withstand high temperatures up to around 180°C before melting at around 260°C
- Are difficult to ignite. Tightly woven structures do not burn easily.
- Are resistance to sunlight making them perfect for outdoor use
- Can be dyed to most shades and have excellent colour-fastness properties
Wyedean offers a full making up service which includes the cutting, sewing, blocking and sealing of its webbings, straps and bindings. We can manufacture and supply webbing and narrow fabrics in large bulk quantities to your exact requirements, finished, sewn and packaged.
We also stock various widths, colours and styles of polyester webbing which are available to buy online in small-medium quantities.
Visit our web shop to view our product range and stock levels.