PURCHASE ORDER CONDITIONS
- This order details the terms of the contract between us and should there be any inconsistency between this and any form of confirmation sent by you to us, this order shall prevail. No variation in the terms of the order shall apply unless agreed in writing by us.
- We will not accept responsibility for goods delivered without our official order or delivered in excess of the quantities ordered.
- All invoices, advice notes and goods delivered must show our order number.
- No charges will be allowed for packing material or container unless specifically agreed.
- Transport charges accruing from delivery and/or return of faulty or incorrect material are chargeable to the supplier.
- We reserve the right to decide whether deliveries of faulty or incorrect material shall be replaced.
- We reserve the right to cancel all or any part of the order, if goods are not delivered to the order specification or if the terms of the order are not fulfilled.