Wyedean offers credit to:
- Minimum accounts of £1,000 annually and repeating business
- minimum order value is £100 per item + Carriage and Credit Card charges unless goods are ex-stock
We verify creditworthiness by:
- Reviewing credit check reports
- Checking two trade references
The maximum amount of initial credit we offer is:
- Commensurate with the results of credit checks and trade references.
The credit limit may be reduced or revoked if the customer has:
- An unreliable payment history with us One or more past due invoices
- Or non-repeating business in the previous 12 months, reviewed twice yearly
We offer credit terms of:
- Payment due by end of month following invoice date
We offer these incentives for early payment:
- Higher credit limits for customers who pay invoices by due date
Late payment may result in:
- Revocation of credit
We collect overdue bills by taking the following steps:
- At 3 days past due, we send a statement showing full account due.
- Telephone calls/e-mail follow-ups are made weekly on all overdue accounts
- At 21 days past due, we send a formal letter and the credit account may be suspended, however no further goods will be despatched until the account has been cleared.
- At 45 days past due, we call the customer. If no agreeable outcome is reached formal legal action may be implemented.
We handle cancellations and refunds as follows
- Jobs cancelled early may be billed proportional to expenditure incurred
- Refunds are credited to your account.